4.4.11

Experiment


I have been lusting over a new DSLR for a long time, and all the while ignoring my poor SLR that I currently own. Three weeks ago I dusted my baby off and have been taking her for a test spin to see if she's up to the challenge of being my primary camera. The pictures for this week were all taken using my Canon SLR and then developed by my neighborhood Walgreens and digitized for your viewing pleasure. The experiment worked more or less. I used really old film, so two rolls that I got developed could not be digitized, which was disappointing. Also the pictures look really grainy, which I also attribute to using old film. I'm going to try again with new film and check out the results, but the grain is actually quite artistic in some pictures. I would love some feedback, so let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment