14.3.11

Post-Birthday World

The day after your birthday is so bittersweet. I have lost my get-out-of-jail-free card for another year.

I feel like this picture requires a bit of explanation. My two co-leaders, Brandon and Timur, got up at 6AM (even though wake-up was at 7:30) and went to Dunkin' Donuts to get coffee and donuts for everyone. I walked into breakfast and everyone shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" and this donut was practically on fire with candles. By the time I blew it out it was pretty much a pool of wax. I'm a little ashamed to say that I still ate most of the donut. Pretty much the best birthday surprise ever.

On a somewhat related note: How much would it suck to be born on the 29th of February? You would only get an actual birthday every 4 years. Lame!

No comments:

Post a Comment